Memorize Zhuyin Fuhao the fun, easy and free way! Check out Mnemonics worksheets created by me for you! Please “like” me on my facebook page, it will make me so happy! Thank you!
Zhuyin 注音符號, literally means “phonetic symbols”, is often called bopomofo whose name is derived from the first four letters of the chinese phonetic system (ㄅㄆㄇㄈ). With 37 characters and four tone marks, it transcribes all possible sounds in Mandarin. Chinese characters in textbooks and grade level children’s books are often annotated with bopomofo to guide children to identify and pronounce unfamiliar words.
- Overview of Bopomofo with brushstokes and hanyu pinyin annotations
- Free Bopomofo ㄅㄆㄇㄈoverview writing worksheet and audio/pronunciation
- Listen to audio/ pronunciation guide
- Songs to help memorize bopomofo
- Learn bopomofo ㄅㄆㄇㄈwith dance!
- Free Bopomofo flash cards
- Free Bopomofo ㄅㄆㄇㄈ symbols mnemonic worksheets. Learn and memorize zhuyin fuhao by drawing pictures! Click on picture below to go to the list of worksheets. Enjoy! I made them lovingly for you!
- Free Bopomofo activities for young children
- Pending (please follow my website on the top sidebar and check back later): Free Draw Your Own “The Story of Bopomofo” ㄅㄆㄇㄈ 的故事 worksheets.
- Free Bopomofo coloring pages
- Bopomofo ㄅㄆㄇㄈgames. Click on image below to go to the list of games.
Go to songs list.
Go to Free Coloring Pages.
Check out my other pages, such as…
Please “like” me on facebook. More goodies to come!