I wish for families and friends of our local Waldorf community to support one another’s family businesses/causes/passions. If you are a member from the below list, you may place an ad on our Waldorf Family Community page for free!
Waldorf community: Teachers, Staff, Students, Speakers, Workshop teachers and their families and relatives of…
- Waldorf School of Orange County
- The Journey School
- Maple Village School
- local Southern Californian Waldorf homeschoolers
- any other way related to Waldorf Education, let me know
- a link to your website.
- E.g. your business/website/blog/cause/etsy.com store/ebay.com store/facebook page/contact info
- a picture that speaks about the heart of your business.
- I recommend the picture be very simple and beautiful to behold.
- people who come to this webpage are mostly there to support “real people” of this community, not so much as a brand or product
- Example: a family photo, a pet photo, something personal, a nature photo, beautiful photo of your products or services. An image that when someone sees it, they will say “Let’s support these folks, we know and like them!”
- …instead of a too commercialized look with many words
- Optional: Short mission statement/slogan/catch phrase to go with the ad.
- Example: Elite Global marketing. Kazakhstan today, Uzbekistan tomorrow!
- However, if your mission statement is very long, it may appear very small on the ad and can be distracting. Look at the sample ad size below to make that judgement
- I do love short words or phrases, they appear well. E.g. Bob, your local cobbler.
- Optional: something about your relationship to the Waldorf community:
- Example: Belacane and Gahmuret, mom and dad to Feirefiz in First Grade, Ms Brooke’s class.
- This feature is useful when my page gets more people on it, I will make it searchable, e.g. by class or type of business.
- Time permitting, I can make the simple ad for you for free. I made all these ads below myself. If you have one made, just send that to me. I will post it at 1:1 ratio /square, or 210×210 pixel online.
- Spread the love! E-mail this link to another family who can use the plug!
- May we all be the support for one another! Blessings on your endeavors!
- Wait until we have about 20 ads or so, then please post this page on Facebook or link it to your website to encourage all your friends to support our community!
- Click here to see the page where your ad will be placed. Visitors will be able to access to your ad via “Love” tab on the homepage (see circled below).
Sample ads: They are square, not much room for many words. But each holds a picture well.